Friday, May 4, 2012

Goals for this Year (GFTY 2012)

Quick thoughts on Goals for this year:

Hey guys!

So I've had some time to reflect on my finances the last couple of days and a thought occurred to me,


Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.


So I took a  few minutes and figured these out.

1. Research and (maybe) buy stocks that regularly distribute dividends.
    1a. Have enough invested by June 1, 2013 that it pays at least 1 month of my tuition repayments every year

2. Help people use their ESPP here at work. The experience of helping others with finances is something I     really enjoy.  Hopefully, I can get a deal where I help them finance it and extend my passive income too.☺

3.  Save 80% of the money I'll soon be receiving from roommates.
     3a. Get a 6 month fund, then pour it towards either paying down loans or building dividends

4. Build a basic commercial website- one that can sell products and isn't cheesy.
     4a. Don't care if it's for me or someone else, the experience is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment