Monday, June 4, 2012

Current Financials

Well I can't say that this last month has seen any particular improvement over April, considering I actually spent more.  however, I have lowered my monthly average loss by about $10, and a part of my expenses was funding my investment portfolio.  

   Here's my updated snapshot:


I'm looking into figuring out how I can use some of my equity to earn dividends.  I had this idea in my head all worked out on how i would get dividends without holding onto the actual stock very long, but found out the idea has already been explored and (mostly) debunked. There a great article on Motley Fool that explains dividends and my idea of "dividend capture".  

I'll keep researching and figuring out how to play this game. Live, love, and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment